22 March 2007

i've got bunnies bouncing on my brain

There are bunnies bouncing and bounding everywhere 'round here today:


This batch of bunnies will be up on my etsy shop shortly. I am happy to say that I managed to whip these up in one day. I started cutting the fabric yesterday, and I was so excited that I just couldn't stop until there was a warren on my work table. (I had been threatening to get started on Saturday, but that didn't happen. Ahem.) I was having a rough time taking photos today. I need to implement a system when I photograph my softies because today was total chaos as far as lighting was concerned. I was shifting around the apartment trying to find the best light as the sun was doing its thing and shifting across the sky, leaving me frustrated and with less than stellar photos. Eh, we'll work on that....

Meanwhile, more bunnies abound, with Dawn's fabulous bunnies getting a write up in WhipUp! I am so excited for her! Go Dawn!

AND, (oh yes, I am thrilled about this) I believe a pattern book for Hillary's Big Footed Bunny is awaiting me in the mail today. I have never made one of Hillary's toys before, but I have long admired them. I can't wait to make one for my nephew and to learn a thing or two about three-dimensional construction as I do so. If you would like a Big Footed Bunny Pattern Book of your own, go here.

I should have more of my own bunnies done by Saturday, so if you don't see any that cry out to you in this batch, another one is soon on its way....

2 comments:

sarah said...

The one in the back is my FAVORITE!

Moe said...

Maritza, I might just die from all the cuteness.

I saw the kick-a** deer of yours on Ashleys blog (I think I turned a distinct shade of green from envy).

It's the eyelashes...