23 March 2007

tidbits


Thank you all for your comments regarding Manny. It means a lot to me. This is the toy I have been meaning to make for so long, and now that I have made him, it feels great to know that he is so well-received. Thanks again!

May is now up on my etsy shop, for anyone who is interested. I was in such a rush to get out the door yesterday that I only posted three of the four bunnies. DOH! There will be more bunnies over the weekend, so stay tuned for that.

Also, voting is up now at The Softie Awards, so please go and vote. It will not be an easy choice for any of the categories; there are a lot of wonderful softies up there. Voting ends on March 30th, and the winners will be announced on the site.

I am taking the rest of the day off to go to the Flower Show with Matt. Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi orange floral! I love it with the robin's-egg. Have fun looking at the pretty flowers!

rose Saxe said...

this one is so sweet! i love the fabric combinations...

Felicia said...

I love him!

Marisa said...

Hi!! Glad to see you back in blogland. I love your softies... I voted for Manny and I love the fabric combos on this little rabbit.

sulu-design said...

The new blog is gorgeous and so focused - I love it. Congratulations on your wonderful etsy sales and on being a Softie Award finalist - I'm off to vote now.