17 April 2007

check it out!


My squirrels are in Cookie Mag blog's Nesting section. For those of you not familiar with Cookie Mag, it's a wonderfully stylish magazine for modern moms. The Sartorialist does a segment for them called "The Sartorialist Jr." Absolutely love it! I am thrilled to be among their favorite toys for less than $20. And I am in good company with Heidi of My Paper Crane and Chuck Baker, whose gorgeous wooden puzzles I have been admiring on etsy for months now. (Note to self: Must get the ducky one for Elijah.) Please go have a look.

5 comments:

sarah said...

Congratulations!

abbyjane said...

Hey! Congratulations! This squirrel is certainly the best thing you can buy for under $20. I'm so happy for you!

Sonya said...

Congrats Maritza! That is so huge - it is a cute magazine. You will have to have a "press" sidebar now. Oh we read you when.

lookwhaticando said...

WOW!!!! I sooooo LOVE Cookie!! That's amazing!! Congrats!!xoxo

Ashley said...

So awesome! Congratulations. And I hope that they have an over $20 category too, so that the Zaubermause (and other assorted creatures) can get some lovin'! They are clearly the best over $20/under $50 softie to be had :)