02 April 2007

meanwhile, on the other side of the island...


the softie gnomes have been busy doing their thing. I have a new batch of softies consisting of 2 stumpy bunnies, 2 lovebugs, and 8 assorted squirrels that will be going up on the shop shortly. Actually, the squirrels won't be going up until tomorrow because I would rather not end up trying to eat my own head over the frustration of getting them to photograph well in this light. The bunnies and the lovebugs will be up tonight. I think out of the entire series of critters that I have done, I like the lovebugs the best:



You can see more photos of these guys on my Flickr.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love bugs! I love how their little....feelers?...are like Cootie antlers.

blackie said...

oh they look so content. nice work

Kristy said...

Your softies are adorable I love the fabric combinations.

OfTroy said...

Oh i am so sorry you didn't win.

i don't much like stuffed animals, (i have never owned one i wanted -and have never kept ones given to me for long) but i love manny. it was the coolest stuffed 'animal' i have ever seen.

Sarah said...

love bugs! can't wait to see them - your imagination - inspiring!