05 April 2007

swap-o-rama!



I'm ready and set to go for the doll quilt swap over at losabia's. Have you folks heard about this already? Have you joined yet? If not, get over there ASAP and join now because the sign-ups close tomorrow. I knew doll quilts would explode all over the place, and I couldn't be more pleased about it. Love 'em! I love making them, I love admiring the ones others have made, I love how they look alone or together, I just love 'em! I am pretty psyched about this swap. Thanks to Lisa for organizing it!

While we're on the happy subject of swaps, look at the goodies I recently swapped for. The bunny is one of Dawn's fabulous creations. She recently added a bunch of new bunnies in some gorgeous vintage fabrics to her shop. Also pictured above is some soap by Megan, a.k.a. the Knitting Phillistine. Megan's soaps are heavenly. Check 'em out!

I have to add that today was a refreshing change from yesterday. I think a little bit of sun was what I needed to feel better all around. I have barely coughed at all today, and I have been much more productive than yesterday or the day before even. I've got some fun projects to share, but more on that later....

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm loving the turquoise/orange combo. Just the shot of color I need--it's still gray and snowy here!

kris said...

swoon, those fabrics! that is going to be one happy doll ;-)

glad to hear you are feeling better!

knittingphilistine said...

Swoon, that buggy bunny is so fabulous!! I'm going to have to hunt Dawn down for one of those fabulous bunnies!!

nicole said...

That first photo: I've never seen one so beautiful.

seedless grape said...

I agree with Ashley--I love all combinations of blue and orange. Looks beautiful!

And how much do you love Knitting Philistine's soap??? I bought some last month and absolutely love it. I hope you enjoy it, too!

Maggi said...

M ~ your post prompted me to run over and join the swap just in time last week, so thanks! I love your fabrics and would be thrilled to be your recipient. Happy sewing (and knitting)!