17 April 2007

thinking aloud

Okay, so the next couple of weeks are going to be a little crazy, and I may not be here much. Just for the sake of my own sanity, I am listing what needs to be taken care of this week, in order of priority:

  • new batch of squirrels for the shop
  • 3 patchwork screens for a silent auction at Grace Space
  • 2 commission pieces
  • 5 creatures for the "Garden Party" which will be shown at the Open Studio in May
  • finish up the 3 manti and start 2 more
  • doll quilt for the swap

I have had a few people ask me about how to replace the standard blogger header with your own. I think I am going to do a quick tutorial on that later so keep an eye out for that.

Also, because for some reason blogger wouldn't allow me to respond to anyone's comments last night, I just wanted to address a couple of folks that I wasn't able to reach:

Ashley - Malachi used to do that to us all the time when we first took him in. Five years later, he doesn't do it anymore, but the cats continue to cause all sorts of mayhem.

Melissa - I would definitely say the Echino fabric would be suitable for a skirt. It depends on what you are looking for, however. If you want something light and flouncy, then it probably isn't the fabric for the project. If you are doing something like an a-line skirt or something that has more structure, then it is perfect.

Thanks for dropping by folks! Hope to be back soon.

3 comments:

diana said...

Now get back to work!!!

Sonya said...

Ah the to do list. I have to re-visit mine. Blogger was giving me grief this morning, aggravating.

Ashley said...

Sigh. The thing about Bailey is she's never done it before! Which probably means she's not getting enough attention & activity. Good thing the semester's over soon....