15 May 2007

4 days - meet mergie

mergie

Mergie is short for Mergatroid, as in "Heavens to Mergatroid!" Any resemblance to Snagglepuss is completely unintentional, however. He is one of the collaborative projects that Matt and I have worked on for the open studio. Matt designed Mergie and a couple of smaller counterparts that I am working on now. I am kinda laughing to myself over how zooted this guy looks, like he's up late at night watching infomercials and digging the Zamfir commercials way too much for his own good - again, totally not intentional but just a happy coincidence, I guess....

2 comments:

Diana said...

Mergie is the new master of the panflute!

Ashley said...

I love, love, love Mergie! He looks so relaxed! I have been coming back and looking at him after work, and he has calmed me down with his expression. Good job!

I will be lusting after Mergie and Second Bug for a while.