12 May 2007

the countdown begins - 7 days

This is what the studio looks like. Matt has been in there the last couple of days painting and cleaning it up. The wall on the left is where he will hang his paintings; the wall on the right is where my screens will hang.

Speaking of my screens, here is one more:

screen 3

This one is pretty small - about 8 1/4 by 13 1/2. When Matt originally made the stretcher for me, we were trying to match an irregular frame that someone else had junked, which is why the size is so strange. Now, we can't find the frame, but hey, look! It's a screen.

5 comments:

Net said...

It looks great - are you going to post pictures of the open studio? I hope so, it would be cool to see it.

amisha said...

what a gorgeous studio you have. that light! that brick! looks like a fantastic creative space.

Sonya said...

I am so jealous of your beautiful studio, it looks so wonderful and factory like. And those screens, need I repeat myself and my love for them?

catiepillars said...

EXCITING! i think most of us would kill for that space!

Steph said...

What a lovely space! Is it short term only or are you working there from now on?