25 May 2007

eye candy friday - duality

I feel so lazy right now. It is so warm and wonderful outside, and I have slept in again. I've been bad about that this week, but next week I hope to get back on track. I have been working on tons of stuff. All I have is a bunch of WIPs to show for it, however. I will finish them all over the next few days. Right now, I am in no hurry. It feels great to not have to work at a frenetic pace and to be able to kick back and enjoy the day. I am meeting a friend for lunch shortly, and I am so looking forward to going for a nice walk around the neighborhood. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

As an avid sleeper-inner (is that even a word?) I can highly recommend it! Don't feel bad, feel glad that you can make up that time at the end of the day, since it stays light so much later. Even if you dont. Because I always tell myself that, but follow-through is hard when its gorgeous out!

Diana said...

Glad you're getting a chance to relax! And lunch was fun!