18 May 2007

tomorrow!


If you're in the Boston area, please come check this out. It should be a lot of fun. The whole building is filled with artists' studios, and each studio has something different to offer. I am definitely excited about seeing all the different work and getting to meet new people. Hope to maybe see you there!

I am kinda glad that I set up the schedule that I did for myself and that I am pretty much finished with everything (all that I have to do is hang the panels and number them), because I swear, it was as if I knew something was going to happen today. Poor Malachi is super-sick, and we are off to the vet with him shortly. You know the expression "as sick as a dog?" Let me tell you, that is one mighty level of sick. Who knew such a small cuddly creature was capable of producing that much barf? Seriously, it was endless. He was sick all day yesterday, the poor boo-boo, which however distracting it was to have to clean up after him, it was much more worrying because I couldn't get to the bottom of what made him ill in the first place and because he so was not acting like himself. He kept hiding under the bathroom sink or under the kitchen table looking so miserable. Now today, he is having trouble walking, which to be honest scares the bejesus out of me, but I don't want to get overly-alarmed and freak Matt out. Mali comes before anything else, so we are off to take care of him.

More tomorrow from the open studio....

9 comments:

knittingphilistine said...

Good luck, babe.

Ashley said...

Oh Mali! Give him lots of pats from me--I hope he feels better soon. (The wobbly walking might be from dehydration if he's barfing everywhere.)

Good luck tomorrow--you'll rock it out!

kris said...

poor mali! hope he feels better very soon.

wish i could come and see your stuff! boo, stupid atlantic ocean.

Laura said...

Best wishes for your dogs health! And best wishes for your open studio. It looks like it is going to be amazing!

Diana said...

I hope Mali is feeling better soon. We'll see you tomorrow!!!!

Sonya said...

Fasting and then rice for dinner. My doggie has the sensitive stomach and we have had to go through it several times. Hope he feels better.

Best of luck with the open studio, with squirrels and softies finding admirers and brand new homes!

seedless grape said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Mali! But I'm so excited about the open studio, and wish I could go! (Stupid Pacific Ocean! (TM Kris)) I've missed all your preparation photos as you've posted them, but looking through them now, I think they look beautiful. Good luck tomorrow!!! And get well Mali!

lookwhaticando said...

Oh my...I hope he is ok. It is probably just something he ate. A dog bug thing. He probably needs fluids from being sick. Good luck with your pupper and at your show. xo

Violette Crumble said...

Poor guy :(
I hope your weekend was exciting, I love love love your work and have been lurking for a while. You have a great eye for color and design.