25 July 2007

we're just a battery for hire with the guitar fire

Angus Young, eat your heart out! Thanks to the talented Susan of sulu-design, I am a "Rockin' Girl Blogger:"


Thanks, Susan! So now in turn, I must bestow the honor upon 5 rockin' girl bloggers, which is a tough call because there are thousands of rockin' girl bloggers. Hmmmmmmm, what would Bret Michaels do? Actually, let's not go there. *shudder* Instead, I present to you some (of the many) of my favorite rockin' girl bloggers:

1) Ashley of doggedknits - She is the rockingest, fiercest, coolest girl blogger. She knits, she quilts, she makes gorgeous zakka inspired pouches - what doesn't she do? She is whip-smart and hilarious. In short, she rocks. Big time.

2) Megan of knitting philistine - Witty, clever, and she takes gorgeous photos of fiber. Need we say more about our philistine friend? Well, we could, but go check out her fabulous blog and see for yourself.

3) Liz of Lady Harvatine - I recently started reading Liz's blog as she was my swap partner for the Doll Quilt Swap 2, and I love her projects. We have similar tastes in fabric, and she just wows me with her skill and sense of design.

4) Sarah of Small Fox in a Big World - Sweet, smart, and dare I say it, sassy, Sarah makes me laugh and inspires me with her great attitude and all her productivity.

5) Lisa of Losabia - Last but by no means least, Lisa is a constant source of inspiration as well as an important resource that I turn to for info about quilting. The woman behind the Doll Quilt Swaps rocks big time! Check out her latest gorgeousity!

So TAG, you rock! Also, go check out Roberta's blog (she's the one behind this game of "tag! you rock!").

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww...sniff. Everything you just said, except about YOU!

sulu-design said...

I love Ashley's blog, too, and now have four more to check out. I tried to be all coy about not mentioning the tag's rules, 'cause I didn't want to rope anyone in who didn't want to participate, but you went above and beyond the call of duty and followed the rules better than I did. You really rock!

Anonymous said...

i like it

Liz Harvatine said...

Maritza, you are sweeter than sweet! Thank you so much! I think it's against the rules but I want to tag you right back! You're awesome and your work kicks a lot of ass.