04 August 2007

and they're up!

Well, the mini-manti are up in the shop. If I finish the two woodchucks I am working on now before 5 PM, I will post them then. I have so much stuff I am working on (squirrels, chipmunks, zaubermausi, jackalopes, stumpy bunnies, garden variety partiers, etc.) that I will be adding stuff every day for the next few weeks, even if it's only one softie a day. I wish I could do more, but I am only a one-person production team here. So if there is something you are waiting to see in the shop, please be patient and hang in there. It will be up there soon. Or if you would like to commission a piece, please give me until after September 15, and then I will happily take your commission, with about a week's turnaround time (week and a half for large manti). Thanks guys. I hope you like what you see in the upcoming days.

Oh, also, I would like to thank Liana of Mixed Plate for featuring one of my pocket squirrels on their blog. Thanks Liana! I love her favorites, and it's an enjoyable blog to read. Please check it out.

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far!


FemiKnitMafia said...

Wow. They sold out fast! I'm hoping to snag the brown/orange beaver (is that Woody?) for my little SIL's off-to-college present. She already has a pocket squirrel and loves it, so the beaver is perfect for a whole number of reasons. Where/when will you be selling him?

Ashley said...


*dies of cute*

Haley said...

they always sell out too fast for me. oh well. will keep looking for more updates. or maybe this means i'm meant to buy a lovebug. hmmm... i'm so excited for you that these are selling so well. keep up the great work!