20 August 2007

le grande destash - part 2, not-so-electric boogaloo

Hi all! Thanks for stopping by for the second installment of the destash. Originally, I was going to put up a bunch of Koigu and some Opal, but I have since changed my mind about the Opal. I like the colors too much to part with them, and despite the fact that knitting with Opal feels like knitting with fine twine, the yarn blooms beautifully after the first wash, giving you some soft and durable socks. My pair of Opal socks are the ones I wear the most, and they have survived countless washes like super-troopers - no pilling, no twisting, slight fuzzing at the heel, otherwise perfect. I may still put one skein up for grabs if I do a third installment of the destash. Yes, heaven help me, there is the possibility I may do a third installment because I wasn't able to photograph all of the Koigu today. Not that there is that much of it, just that it became overcast very fast as I was doing my little photo session. Anyway, without further ado, I present to you the second installment of le grande destash:

Koigu KPPPM - P507 30

Koigu KPPPM - P507 30

colorway: P507 30
100% merino wool
approx. 175 yards per skein
2 skeins = $22 (SOLD)

Debbie Bliss merino chunky
colorway: 140205 (dyelot 20)
100% merino wool
approx. 50 meters/54 yards per ball
8 balls = $30 (SOLD)

Inca Gold
100% baby alpaca
approx. 200 meters/218 yards per skein
3 skeins = $30

Rowan Kidsilk Haze
colorway: Trance (shade: 582, lot: 8839)
70% super kid mohair, 30% silk
approx. 210 meters/229 yards per skein
4 skeins = $36 (SOLD)

Also, there are still a few things available from the first installment of the destash, namely the gorgeous skein of Hello Yarn sock yarn, a pair of Koigu, and the Fleece Artist in PiƱata. If you are interested in any of these yarns from either destash installment or have any questions, please email me at cynicthelamb[at]gmail[dot]com. Also, this time please understand that I am only shipping multiple items via USPS Priority Mail, which is a flat rate fee of $4.60. Thanks for looking! Hope you like what you see!

No comments: