24 August 2007

whew!

Six of the 14 mini-manti are now up at the shop. Please stop by and check 'em out. The rest are going to be available at the Open Studio in September. I'll post more info on the later, as we approach the date. For now, I plan to have a quiet weekend, taking care of stuff I have long-neglected:

the mess on my desk

Bills that I paid and piled, letters that I need to respond to, fabric that I cut and need to sew, sketchbooks, post-its, and some important paperwork I need to fill out for October. I think it's at the very bottom of the mountain your see here. I dread filling out paperwork. Even the simplest of forms sends me into an existential panic and morbid chills. I need to bite the bullet and get it done, send it out and get it off of my desk and my mind. (Yet, here I am procrastinating because I so loathe this t.c.b. crap.) Seriously, I am living under paper and fabric. I need to take care of this mess tomorrow. And oh yeah, perhaps I will have something exciting to share with you all come October. Fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!

11 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

You sure have been busy. They look wonderful.

grumperina said...

So unfair! The October tease, that is :)

sarah said...

The individual pictures of them on your flickr look like school portraits! If I lived closer, I'd help you with your paperwork. Mundane anal tasks like that are my favorite!

maritza said...

Hehheh, that is TOTALLY what I was going for. :)
Wait until you see the class portrait.

Artsy Momma said...

Hey it looks like my desk!!!

FemiKnitMafia said...

Finger tightly crossed for whatever the potential news is -- you big tease.

Ashley said...

Oooh! I'm so intrigued by the October Surprise. And yeah, that looks exactly like my desk too :)

Sonya said...

Ugh forms. Mini manti - love them, especially in a small crowd like that.dtcv

mushroommeadows said...

Your pile of paper and fabric that you're living under looks rather pretty. :)

Very cute softies, by the way. :)

Alice said...

Love all your manti! Looks like you definitely deserve a quiet weekend :)

I'm so excited that Perri is coming to live with me. I am still contemplating Edvard too... hmmm...

Haley said...

wonderful softies--as always. can totally relate to the piles and the avoidance. and the longer i avoid it, the worse it gets until i'm so overwhelmed that i do nothing. it's not pretty. hope you get the paperwork over with and move on to fun-filled things. hope the surprise works out. can't wait to find out what it is.