26 September 2007

am i at liberty to say?

These zaubermausi are the first part of my first wholesale order. I am not sure if I at liberty to talk about it all just yet, so ummmmmm, yeah, this is awkward.... Uh, anyway, I just thought I would give you guys a sneak peek at what I've been working on these days. More details tomorrow when I have the other part of the order finished and it's all ready to go out.

In the meanwhile, I updated the shop today. Please have a look - hope you like what you see!

5 comments:

Liz said...

That's great! I'm so excited for you!

Greeley said...

congratulations! I love the lilac lady.

Sonya said...

Yay for the zaubermausi - congrats Maritza!

Ashley said...

M! How exciting! I'm thrilled for you! (Although poo for me, because when I saw these guys on Flickr I immediately planned to order two of them up for two babies who just got borned. Will you give me a holler when you get some more up for the shop?)

Ashley said...

PS no pressure on that, btw--take care of what you need to take care of!