02 September 2007

le penguin revisited

le penguin - part 2

What sucks stinky donkey nads:

• putting off designing announcement cards until the last minute
• the unholy asshattery, buck-passing, and den of responsibility shirking (a massive circle shirk, perhaps?) that is UPS - I know it's a holiday, guys, but seriously, 10 business days for a Ground package from ID to reach MA is ridiculous. Are you using trucks or the aforementioned donkey to transport your packages?

What makes up for the sufferin' suckitude:

• my little penguin friend - this is the first of what I hope will become a whole flock of penguins for a little re-enactment of "March of the Penguins" for the Open Studio
• Anaïs and her pretty kitty eyes - she can be very sweet when she wants to be

Anaïs

2 comments:

Melissa (cmr727) said...

Oh my goodness, that penguin is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Octopus Knits said...

I love the penguin, and Anais is beautiful against the green background!