03 September 2007

uh-oh!

Looks like Lars Ulrich has crawled up my butt again. I am cranky as all get-out. (And please, get out, Lars!) I'm sure it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the graphic I was hoping to get out to everyone today for the Open Studio is still not done (and I am not the one with Illustrator, therefore when I do it myself on Photoshop, it is not going to be as slick and the type will come out all fuzzy and gross). Nor would it have to do with the fact that the glands in my neck are swollen and hurting, and that is probably because my allergies have escalated to the point where my throat is sore and my sinuses possibly infected. Nor has it anything to do with the fact that my chair broke and now has no back (so I am sitting here writing this on what is essentially a funny-looking stool on wheels). Much less with the fact that I am going to have to spend hours sitting on this frigging glorified stump working. Nope, I'm just a cranky person. With Lars Ulrich living up their butt. ***sigh***

Anyway, here are some pretty pictures that have provided me some inspiration over the last week. Hope they do the same for you:

1. Tina Fabric Applique, 2. Seaming, 3. mid-century drawer, 4. Saipan - red slumber, 5. Old LR, 6. peep peek, 7. kedah lomo-6-1, 8. echinacea, 9. september , 1, 10. faded purple, 11. Round up TTV, 12. Sunflower & Crocus, 13. Special Magic Glowy Sunset Dogs, 14. In my home..., 15. Beautiful ducks, 16. matryoshka halloween, 17. <3!!!, 18. chão de Pharmácia..., 19. Another one, 20. south pasadena: soldier, 21. coffee cozies, 22. on my shelves1, 23. more treelingssss..., 24. little chipmunk 2, 25. WAWAYAhao#1, 26. Sisters, 27. Crazed Kitten 1, 28. gwen2, 29. bianca7A, 30. Xana & Brownie, 31. Critter Charms, 32. fellows, 33. small print preview, 34. The Plush Department, 35. Paletas Quilt - texture, 36. Finished Miniature Quilt for Whiplash

P.S. - I promise I will be less cranky tomorrow, when I will actually have 7 new mini-manti finished and hopefully a couple of the garden variety partiers. I know I will feel better once I am back to work and getting stuff done. For now, I am going to try to knock out this announcement graphic. Guuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh....

3 comments:

sulu-design said...

Lars must be making his rounds 'cause I'm super cranky myself. Feeling so unproductive and boring. I hope he jumps out soon.

Christy said...

That damn Lars!
Best wishes on all the crafting...very exciting about the studio.

ingrid said...

The photo of echinacea (#8) is by one of my very good friends! He takes brilliant photos. I'm going to tell him he's one of your flickr faves!