25 September 2007

you spin me right round baby right round

Maggy in the sunset

Ever have one of those days where no matter how much you try to do, you feel like you're just spinning your wheels? I don't think I accomplished even half of what was on my to-do list (although, I must say, my list runneth over these days - in a good way). Anyway, you know that thing that I was so excited to share with you all today? Well, it's not finished yet. I have to be patient with myself sometimes and remind myself that it's better to take your time and get it right than to rush it for the sake of finishing it and do a slap-dash, half-assed, insincere job of it. Yep.... Still, it makes me feel bad, like I'm floundering.

Well, at least I took all the photos for tomorrow's shop update. I wish I could give everyone an exact time for the update, but to be honest with you, I am not sure when I am going to schedule it. All I know is that it will take place once I am done with this other project. Any idea when that will be? Someone? Anyone? Bueller?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ugh--I feel like I've been spinning my wheels since the semester started! Frustrating--mostly because it is seriously impinging on my crafty time. Hope you get things done today!

Preita said...

Remember to take a deep breath. Sometimes the harder we spin our wheels the more stuck we get!

I just grabbed your Lola from the shop for my sister in law's birthday! What perfect timing you have. I can't wait to give it to her! :)

Haley said...

can relate to craziness and spinning out of control. very excited about your surprise. unfortunately, i'm heading out of town for a few days. i guess i'll find out when i get back in town. glad you're busy doing good things. good luck! by the way, your gerbera is gorgeous!