22 October 2007

people i heart - lisa congdon

The planets must have aligned and the stars must have been in some sort of crazy harmony last week because this, my favorite piece out of all of the amazing works by Lisa Congdon for the Tenderhearted show, was available at her etsy shop. After I recovered from the initial wave of disbelief, I immediately snatched it up. If you recall, I fell in love with this piece the moment Lisa posted it on her Flickr stream. I happened to finally be in a position where I could purchase it. Such serendipity! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am about this! And I can't believe how fast it got here. Lisa rocks!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Mmmm, lucky you. I love how much crafty goodness there is to go around :)

Ashley said...

Awesome! I am glad you got the piece you had your eye on.

The colors and the little bird...gotta love it!

lookwhaticando said...

I too saw this piece but was not in the position to buy it. I LOVE it.
xoxo

Haley said...

As soon as I saw this today, I was happy for you. I remember you commenting on how much you loved it. So happy for you that you get to enjoy it every day now. Very cool. I bet it's even greater in 3D.

Julia said...

This is really great. I just love the colors and design.