21 November 2007

divine bovine, batman!

Sammi

Wow, holy cow indeed! You guys are all sorts of wonderful! Thank you to everyone who has purchased one of my softies in the last couple of days. All the orders have been sent out today. I think I need to invest in a small scale here because there are still some kinks to work out with shipping costs. Overall, I am super excited, and I can't wait to get all the softies I have been working on over the last few days up in the shop on Friday. I won't be updating tomorrow because I am spending the whole day with the family. Hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Barbara Prime said...

Love love love your post title!

I wish I could buy myself a little mouse for Christmas. My favourite toy as a kid was a stuffed mouse, and I still have him (minus eyes, nose, and fuzz)

sulu-design said...

Congratulations on all of the success in your shop. And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!