18 November 2007

they're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere....

And they will be up in the shop tomorrow at 2PM! The vertical cards are not available yet; the printer made a boo-boo and sent me 200 of the horizontal cards instead of 100 of each. It would be too time-consuming to send them back (only to have them destroyed - such a waste of paper and ink) and wait for the vertical ones to be printed and get here. Hence, we have a lot of the horizontal cards right now, enough to go around and then some, folks.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

don't worry, I'll need a lot of them ;^)

Steph said...

They are so cute! I remember thinking when I first saw those photos that they would make perfect holiday cards!

Karin said...

They look fantastic!
I love your work! I've hearted you on etsy a while back, but just now got to your blog :)