13 November 2007

two for the shop, two for the fair

And that's how it goes! There's so much going on around here lately. So many piles of WIPs, so much cutting, so much sewing, so many ideas and thoughts and colors and words. The only thing lacking is time, it seems. Right now, I have a funny story to share, but it will have to wait until I have the time to compose and edit a post, unlike now where my fingers are just flying across the keyboard and I'm not really thinking too hard about what I'm saying or how I'm saying it. Perhaps the rest of the week will be silent around here. Just photos - no words. I wish I had a pack of elves helping me out here. Those Keebler elves look like they get stuff done; perhaps I need some softie-making elves. They could live in the oak tree in the backyard, and I swear, I'd be super-nice to them. I'd even make them pancakes in the morning and pump them full of yummy coffee throughout the day.

By the way, this post over at Wish Jar made me laugh out loud today. How perfect is that, really?

2 comments:

sarah said...

I know how you feel. I'm trying to get all my Xmas presents made and still have time to make softies for everyone else. Good luck!

Lisa said...

These are all so adorable. I love all your little softies. What great gifts these will make. Great project and wonderful pictures. A real pleasure to browse.