10 December 2007

after these messages

Hey guys! Bazaar Bizzare was a lot of fun and an overall success yesterday. It was great to see so many people there; the turnout was fantastic! Thanks to everyone who made Bazaar Bizarre possible - all the organizers, vendors, and you, the public, who came and showed your support. A huge thanks to everyone who came out yesterday! It was wonderful to meet so many of you in person. Thanks to all of you who purchased one of my softies or cards. You guys rock! Also, I would like to give many thanks to Matt, who was a super-trooper, helping me out with everything, from doing all the hand-lettering on our sign and making the finger puppet displays and packaging card sets, to driving to the Cyclorama with me at 8:30 AM to set up, to watching the table when I grew restless and needed a walk and when I could barely keep my eyes open at the end of the day. His enthusiasm and encouragement have kept me going even when I have questioned what the heck I am doing.

Today's shop update is going to be a little late because the light has been crap here this overcast day and I had to do a bit of finagling to get good shots of the softies (not to mention the fact that I slept in late, which I haven't done in weeks and weeks). I will have everything up say before 5 PM. I'll post here as soon as the update is complete. Thanks again guys!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks great, lovely to see them en masse. Well Done!

domesticat said...

I was there yesterday but didn't see your booth! To be honest there were a lot of booths I didn't or couldn't see, as they were covered with bodies. My god it was a mob scene in there wasn't it. Did you get a chance to see the line that snaked around the entire block outside?

maryse said...

your softies were more wonderful in person than they are in photos. i'm glad i got to see them. so cute. your work is lovely

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at BB yesterday! Congratulations!!

diana
bestitched.typepad.com

Sonya said...

Your booth looks so great! I love, love, love the sign - red and blue being a favorite. And also, I agree, there is really something to seeing all your creations in a large group. Congratulations!