03 December 2007

being realistic / honest

I'm sorry folks, but there will be no shop update today. In fact, I think I won't be online for the rest of the week. This weekend, I made about 10 critters, all of which I am now detailing. I told Matt I was putting half in the shop, and he looked at me like I said I was going to eat a kitten for lunch. "Are you crazy? Bazaar Bizarre is less than a week away! You only have a about 10 pieces for that so far. You need to focus here." He's right. Because I mismanaged my time last month and went through that so-sick-of-making-critters slump, I have been playing catch-up big time the last couple of weeks. I can't quite say I am succeeding at it. So while I am sorry and hope I am not disappointing anyone, I need to step away from the computer and get cracking on these softies. I may touch base with you all later in the week. I hope to do so anyway. Also, just a reminder for those of you who are interested: I am doing my one big holiday shop update on December 10th, so please drop by for that (time of update will be approximately 2 PM, like always). Thanks for your understanding, folks!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Take care Martiza. I need to drag myself away from the hyptonic lure of the screen too.

Greeley said...

forza! Let me know if you need stuffing help or packing, etc. I am at your disposal for all your unskilled labor needs!

Bitterbetty said...

aw.. if only it was the SF Baz Biz...
boston is too far for me to travel.

;)

sulu-design said...

I so understand the insane crafting crunch. May the force be with you.