17 December 2007

it's a very softie christmas charlie brown

It's like Santa's workshop around here these days. Now with all the madness of Bazaar Bizarre behind me and all the shop orders and commissions done and sent (minus the small batch that I am taking to the Post Office tomorrow morning), I can start checking things off on my personal holidays to-do list. (Thanks Hilary for reminding me!) I am finally getting around to whipping up presents for family and friends. Guess what everyone is getting? If you said a softie, then you my friend are hyper-perceptive. Yes, everyone's getting a softie, with the small exception of a couple of folks who are getting books or handknit socks. It's another hand-made holiday! That's how we roll in the 138, yo! I can now cross the raccoon off my list. Now on to the skunk, the bat, the aardvark, and a very special one that I dare not mention lest its recipient be reading this right now (nosy nosy). Hope you are all having a delightful holiday season thus far and that it only gets better!

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

omg! this is so adorable! I love all of your softies and am secretly hoping that my husband scored on one of your sales and that I'll have a little one waiting for me on Christmas morning! : )

Kineret WillowGreene said...

Wow! I'm in love!

Anonymous said...

frickin adorable!

diana
bestitched.typepad.com

Steph said...

oh my. He is just too cute!

Lisa said...

What a cutie. All your littel creations are just adorable. Too cute!

Happy holidays!

Lisa
http://lisatutmanoglesby.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Just gorgeous! Lucky people that are getting them for presents!

I've just linked you to my blog so I can easily come by regularly.

Lisa said...

He's so sweet! I love him! Happy Holidays!

Sonya said...

That is such an excellent photo! Love that raccoon with the twinkly lights in the background