20 December 2007

over and out - happy holidays, folks!

Thank you so much, you guys! Thanks to everyone who has bought a soto softie this holiday season and to everyone who has left positive feedback for me on etsy. And thank you for reading this blog-boondoggle. I really have appreciated all of your kind words and encouragement. Thank you! The shop is closed until after the 25th, and I won't have any new stock until the second week of January at the earliest (lots of family obligations over the next couple of weeks). I am busy working on the last few presents for family over here. I am happy to say that I seem to be working at a pretty fast pace and have already ticked a few names off my list. My friend Beba may be coming over later, so we can get our craft on over some wine and "Freaks and Geeks" and finish the last few projects. I am not sure if this will be my last post here before the holidays so I will leave you all with a hearty "Happy Holidays!!!" Hope you all have a wonderful time full of love and cheer and family and friends. Wishing you all the best!

P.S. - For anyone who is interested, I may be posting over the next few days on my personal blog, inside the softie machine. It is not softie or crafting-related, just photos and blather. I just wanted a space where I could write about things that were not necessarily limited to making stuff. Anyway, hope you all have a great week.

P.P.S. - Yes, that is LG under the tree in the photo above. It is his new favorite spot to curl up in, and he won't let the other cats near the tree, which is kinda good, I guess.

10 comments:

sulu-design said...

Your home looks absolutely festive and beautiful. Enjoy the holidays, and take a breath now that your wonderful etsy holiday season can allow you a break. Merry Christmas!

Mama Urchin said...

Merry Christmas!

moontea.typepad.com said...

I love how your living room looks! May have to steal your color scheme when we move to our new apt...I like your big project (?) basket, too!

Michelle said...

What is it with cats lying on tree skirts? Last year Evie even peed on the tree skirt. Geesh!

Happy Holiday!

kristin said...

have a very merry christmas!! xo

kris said...

happy xmas, maritza! mwah!

Sonya said...

Merry Christmas to you and all of yours!!!

Haley said...

hope you have a lovely holiday. i just now caught your post on the bizarre. all of your finished softies looked so adorable all displayed together.

Alice said...

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you as well! Thanks for making such cute softies this year :) I can't wait to see what you have in store when you return in January.

p.s. Camdyn received one of your bunnies today for her birthday from Grace and she loved it! I must say I am super jealous.

Oiyi said...

Your home looks wonderful and festive!