08 December 2007

tomorrow is the big day

b.b. mousey

If you are in the Boston area, please drop by and check out Boston's Bazaar Bizarre:

Sunday December 9, 2007
12:00 pm to 6:00 pm

at the Cyclorama (Boston Center for the Arts)
539 Tremont St in the South End of Boston

Admission fee $1.00

For more info, please check out the official site here.

I will be at table #31, which is on the inside of the ring but outside the middle cluster of tables, towards the men's room. Insert bad joke about "Gonna meet you the men's room," or women's room, as the song goes. Just a heads up to anyone who is interested in picking up their very own soto softie - I am not set up to take credit cards yet unfortunately so please bring cash. Sorry about that; hope it's not an inconvenience. I am really excited about tomorrow (albeit a little nervous - do I have enough stuff ? what if I don't sell a thing? did I pack the cards yet? ohmygod how exactly am I going to hang my banner?). I am looking forward to finally meeting some of you in person. Hope to see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

moontea.typepad.com said...

That is the cutest picture!!

Best of luck!

sally said...

Good Luck. I wish I lived back on the east coast to see all those cute creations in person.

Steph said...

I hope you had a great day! Wish I could have been there at the other side of the continent :-)