27 January 2008

one post in three notes

1 - I LOVE wawaya! This little dragon up here is one of her recent creations, and I am thrilled to have it living with me.

2 - Thank you to everyone who bought something from my shop update on Friday. The next update will be February 1st, with a whole new bunch of Valentine's Day themed goodies.

3 - Knitography tagged me for a "You Make My Day Award." Thanks, Knitography! To see the 10 blogs I nominated, please go here. Also, I realize now that I forgot to include one very important blog on that list, and that is the needle. How great is it that there is a softie site out there by softie makers for softie makers? Can you smell the wonderful aroma of democracy there? By the people for the people! I LOVE that! And there is such an abundance of creativity and softie love over there. Please do check it out. (I left out a ton of blogs that I love actually - since it was limited to 10, I just listed the first 10 that came to mind.)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that little dragon. He is adorable.

ash said...

That dragon is awesome! Lucky you!

Little-Z said...

How cute it is....

linda lu said...

This kills me (in a good way).... your stuff is amazing!