19 February 2008

all apologies

Dear Readers,

Hope you all had a great weekend and that your week is off to a wonderful start. I am sorry about this, but it looks like I am going to have to post-pone this shop update. I wasn't able to get any work done this weekend due to family visiting, and to add insult to injury (as if I weren't dealing with enough insults and injury over the weekend), I ran out of stuffing this morning as I was working on woodchucks. Double DOH! And this is not even to mention some side-projects I am working on that I need to get done right now. At this rate, the best thing to do (regarding the update, at least) is to allow myself a little bit of time, get everything done right, and say the shop update will definitely be happening this coming Monday the 25th at 1 PM EST. I hope you all understand. I am really sorry about this, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Also, sorry if it sounds like I'm kvetching. I think I just need some coffee and a good cry. Now off to finish whatever softies I can finish tonight. I'll be in touch over the week with some finished pieces to share. Thank you all for dropping by and please do stay tuned.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, girlie, don't cry! Or, well, do if you need to. But don't worry: those softies need to come out on your schedule, not anyone else's.

Marisa said...

Ah, Maritza, I'm so sorry to hear Lars is up your butt again! It's really very inconsiderate of him, but I hope you start to feel better again soon. The shop update will happen when it happens, and it will surely be worth waiting for! It's better to wait and do it when you feel it's right than to rush and make yourself feel worse. We'll still be here for you!

Ku said...

Gah, one always runs out of stuffing when one gets to the woodchucks. I commiserate with you! ;_;

Take it easy, relax, go to bed early. Hope to see you feeling better soon!

Babji said...

Just wanted to leave a hug...so *HUG* :)

Kineret WillowGreene said...

I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

sulu-design said...

Kvetch away, dear, and take your time. Your recent posts have been wonderful eye candy. We'll happily wait while you create more.

gregg said...

Hi! Love your blog. Found your quilt on sew mama sew. Had a question about the quilt, how big were your squares and how wide are the strips between? It is really cool and I would like to try to make one. Thanks for the inspiration!