28 February 2008

it's a shame about ray

He was formerly known as Ralphy, but being as nobody likes Ralphy, he has been reincarnated/ reinvented as Ray. Because, after all, everybody loves Ray.

Also, I have received a few emails from folks asking if I'm still around, still making toys, etc. I just wanted to say thanks, yes, I am still around and busy making toys. I am working on several projects, in fact, and a bunch of goodies and new designs for the Spring. I just haven't felt like blogging much lately. Don't know why. I usually enjoy it, but lately, I just feel like it's a bit of a time-suck and distracts me from working on the project at hand. Anyway, it seems like it will be a little easier to manage my time in the coming weeks, so I hope to start posting again here with greater frequency. Thanks for dropping by! Hope you're all having a great week.

5 comments:

sarah said...

I loved Ralphy come Ray. Its just that my wallet is sadly empty. Damn those property taxes!

mushroommeadows said...

hehe I like his hand gesture. Very groovy-like. :)

And yes, everybody does love ray. :)

Nichol Brinkman said...

WOW!!!!! cute, cute, cute stuff!

marisa said...

Awww...I *did* love Ray (ne Ralphy) and I have been craving a fingergunnin woodchuck for soooo looong, but although he is worth every penny, I am a few thousand pennies short right now. Oh Ray! I pine for you!

Eva said...

i'm certain ray will find a new home- he's so cute. i mean just look at those fingers :-)