24 March 2008

spring feverish

Hey guys! Sorry about my unanticipated blog-break there. I have been such an absentee blogger these days. I am going to make an effort to be better about that now, but lately I've just needed time away from the computer, I think. I have been busy making new softies, spending time with my friends and family, knitting, reading, and picking up a few old projects that fell by the wayside as I whipped stuff up for the shop. I am super-excited that Spring is finally here and aim to have these little garden variety partiers ready for the shop update this Wednesday. I hope your Spring is off to a lovely start, too!

P.S. - I would like to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful folks who have left me such positive feedback on etsy. Thank you, every single one of you. I just took a look at my recent feedback today and was kinda blown away. You are all so sweet. You have no idea how happy your kind words make me. Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I would hug you all if I could. You guys rock!

No comments: