23 April 2008

oops!

Uh, guys, please don’t hate me for this, but today’s intended update needs to be postponed until Friday. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone. There have been some technical difficulties over here, but more so than that this delay is because of 1) my mismanagement of time and 2) my insane perfectionism when it comes to what I make and sell and how I sell it. I haven’t finished the big surprise, and I don’t want to update until I can include that with the other items (some of which are still not 100% finished yet anyway). So please bear with me, folks. I want to make everyone happy, but sometimes that is not possible. Please do drop by on Friday, same place, same time. I promise it will be worth the two-day wait!

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

I was just thinking last night, as I recalled all of the e-mails that have built up in my in-box due to weeks of neglect, that I ought to get in touch with you. I was thinking of how much I admire your perfectionist approach to your work. One day delay? That's nothing in comparison to the quality that you produce.