07 May 2008

why hello there, springtime!

minis!

Hey folks! Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather. Just dropping by to say hello. Life is busy; things are great. I was hoping to update the shop this Friday but only have a couple of pieces ready. Being as I prefer to do big updates rather than little ones, since it is pretty time-consuming to update, the next shop update will be on Friday, May 23rd (@3 PM EST). I am planning to go all out with that one. After that, the shop will be quiet for a while, but there are other things in the works, which I will get to in due time. In the meanwhile, thank you kind folks for stopping by and please do check in. I promise to be a better blogger and post more frequently, pretty this place up a bit.

6 comments:

Ana Rosa said...

beautifull projects you have.
congratulations!

Ana Rosa said...

beautifull projects you have.
congratulations!

Lisa said...

Your little softies are so adorable. This little guy is too cute.

belula said...

Lovely blog!!!!!!

mosey handmade said...

suuuuper cutie!
xo

Amber said...

Your softies are so cute... I can't even believe something could be so adorable! :o)