11 June 2008

meet sparky

Sparky

Every now and then, I make a toy that I personally fall in love with. Not to say that I don't love my other softies, nor do I mean to toot my own horn and be all, "My softies are the shizznit!" Just that every now and then, I make something that I can't help but look at and think, "Awwwww! I'm so happy I made this." Sparky is one of those softies. Maybe it's the color combo or maybe it's the way he wears that deer print. He is one of my faves. Just look at his sweet little face! Hope you all love him too.

5 comments:

sulu-design said...

I'm so glad that your comments are back on (but so sorry that they had to be disabled temporarily in the first place... gah! people!). Sparky is all-around perfection. He does wear that deer print well!

craftoholic said...

He is such a cutie, I could never let him go. Do you keep some of your softies or do you manage to detach? (I'm wondering since none of the toys I make to give away then actually leave the house. They join the rest of the stuffed kids)

Knitsonya said...

I know exactly what you mean. The deers are very darling, but you really do do eyes like nobody's business. Do do. Hah!

tiennie said...

Another cutie!

kristy said...

Too cute!