13 June 2008

who's your batty?

new bats 06:13:08

Hey there! Just dropping by to let you know that the next update will be much sooner than I had originally anticipated. I have scheduled it for next Friday, June 20th @ 3PM EST. After that, things are going to get really quiet around here. We'll be off to dance camp then Western Mass then maybe a quick visit to NY then we might actually go on vacation (which I would really really like to do). I'm hoping to include a new design in this coming update, so keep an eye out for that. I'll post about it here once I have the prototype done. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Dance camp? That sounds crazy fun!

paper-and-string said...

hey! i read your blog ALL the time through bloglines but like to click the blog to comment and I just saw and LOVE your blog header (yeahyeah I'm p'robly outta date!) Dance camp sounds crazy fun (we don't really have camps in the UK) so have fun...also I feel bad for you when I read how bad you feel when people are mean via comments. I NEVER ever comment regularly so have saved it all up for now (sorry!) ignore the meanies and remember that lotsa people love your work (just like me) and I for one don't expect you to update your shop at a set time...just make and sell, it's nice to set yourself a deadline but if you miss it don't sweat it, it's nicer to buy from a human sewer than a BIG softie-making-machine and if people don't 'get' that then stuff them! LOL
PLUS you are a big tease and MUST shoe us your new design now!! (just joking...i'll always come back for more so take your time, get it right, then show and
tell :-) )

pĆ¼ppilottchen said...

hi, maritza

i gave you an german blog award :) it´s made for people, who´s blogs we like becaus they are creativ and unique. and i think your blog needs this award! you can give this award to four other blogs and people, if you like...

best wishes from germany, nicola

beruta said...

ohhhh, they are so beautiful with the wings closed...