04 August 2008

monday monday

Carly - MovingOnUp

Hey folks! Happy Monday! We’ve been experiencing some technical difficulties over here; our internet service has been out for a few days and then working extremely spotty over the last day or so. I apologize if I haven’t been able to get back to you or respond to your emails. I will respond as soon as I can. Here’s hoping the not-so-great luck we’ve been having lately passes and fast!

In the meanwhile, I am in the process of moving etsy listings that are about to expire over to my new shop. Carly has now joined Pinky and Ben over at bigcartel. To see a larger version of the photo below, please click on the image itself:

2 comments:

tiennie said...

Just adorable!

sulu-design said...

I'm loving the bold fabrics you've been using recently. And the toes on the elephant you posted a few days back... ridiculously cute.
I wish you the best with commission work and the move away from etsy. You'll have success no matter what venue you choose.