26 August 2008

superplush!

One of the things that's been keeping me busy these days is working on stuff for this upcoming exhibition that I am lucky enough to be a part of. I am honored to be included among these wonderful, talented softie-makers (and ridiculously excited, in fact, as some of my favorites are in there). If you are going to be in LA on September 25th, please do check it out. It promises to be an awesome show. I'll post more info about it as we get closer to the date.

And I will give you all a sneak peek at my finished pieces soon. Until then!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats! how exciting for you. you'll be right up there with the best of them for sure :)

craftoholic said...

How cool!! Are you going to be in LA as well, or are only the softies going?

tiennie said...

Very cool!

sulu-design said...

Congratulations! Of course your work is included in the show... your creations are beyond fabulous. The owls you recently posted are insanely cool.