10 September 2008

happy arrivals


Good things in the mail today! First, my recent order of wool felt arrived in the morning, so I was able to cut a whole buncha bats to sew later (or tomorrow since I am kinda tired right now). Then, I got the Halloween postcards which I hope to put up in the new shop on Monday. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the printing, and I do so love lil' Pinky McGee. I was thinking of maybe doing a couple more card designs, but I'll figure that out later in the week. For now, I am wondering if I should sell the sets with or without envelopes being as they are postcards and not folding cards. Hmmmmm, decisions decisions....

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

love the postcards.
regarding envelopes or no...I like how wee wonderfuls does it. She puts in a few envelopes I think. Or maybe that was Posie Gets Cozy. So you can envelope some, use some just as postcards. At any rate, I dig it that way.

Melissa Crowe said...

Yeah, I always like it when they come withe envelopes b/c then you can choose to use them as you like. They're super cute, btw.

sally said...

I love the postcards. I can't wait to see the shop update on Monday. I'm scared to think of all the money that just might be leaving my wallet.

knitography said...

I love the way you've used that fabric on the bat wings - it looks fantastic! Also there's a little blog award going around that I'm passing on to you - check out my blog for details.

andrea said...

i can't wait for the new battys. i had my eye on zak and then when i wasn't looking, he was snatched up! grrrr.

i want one so bad

tiennie said...

Those are cute cards! I think it's a great idea to do more.

pamela wynne said...

first, I AM BUYING SOME OF THOSE POSTCARDS. And would like to have at least a couple of envelopes included. xo