29 September 2008

hoot hoot!

These guys and a couple of other friends will be included in today's update at 3PM EST. There is only one bat going up today, but I am working on a few more and hope to have them finished for next Monday's update. As for the pattern, things are slow-going with that because I am fumbling my way through Illustrator. My apologies - I hope to have that available for you all in a couple of weeks, just in time for your Halloween preparations. In the meanwhile, there are still postcards sets available for those of you who are interested. Hope you can stop by the shop and check it all out.

4 comments:

Swiedebie said...

So charming Owls!

tiennie said...

Those are so sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww man! I am sooo waiting for that bat pattern!I have quite a few people to make them for and wanted to get an early start. Oh well, they may all get Christmas bats. ;)~

Love your work!!!

beck said...

Love the owls, love all your creatures!