05 September 2008

i'm feeling like the pointer sisters right now

I'm so excited!!!! And I just can't hide it! Dude, good news abounds 'round these parts here. First, I am happy to announce that I will be participating in Boston's Bazaar Bizarre this December. I am doing a little happy dance as I type. I cannot wait! Second, we are gearing up for Halloween, my second favorite holiday next to Valentine's Day, and I am working on a bunch of stuff for the shop, including cards, embroidery patterns, bat softie patterns, and tons of bats, plus a few new creepycute softies. The next shop update will be September 15th @ 1PM, and all of these items will be included in this update. Third, although I am not at liberty to discuss the details, I am working on a bunch of items for a special client, and once everything is set and straight, I will be shouting about this like the town crier - I am THAT ridiculously and joyously excited about this. So yay!!! The summer was quiet, but things are hopping now as we approach Fall.

6 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

I hope you'll take this entirely as a _positive_ thing, which is how I mean it: one of the things (besides, of course, your adorable softies) that I truly have enjoyed about your blog is following your ups and downs as a creative person--because, of course, we all experience them but often feel like everyone else is on an even keel and we're the only one freaking out sometimes. Anyway, thanks for being honest--and congrats on all the new excitement in your life!

maryse said...

of course you know that i need to know who that client is now.

and i love the bazaar bizarre. it's great that you'll be there again. i think stitchy and caro will be there too! and tomoko (the po lady).

tiennie said...

I wish that I could come back to Boston and see the Bazaar! I can't wait to hear who that client is! Yay on the good news all around!

Mintyfresh said...

i want to know the big news too!!!!

sally said...

I am so excited. I can't wait to buy some patterns. And I also can't wait to see your update of softies. Your talent is just so amazing. Thank you for sharing - seeing the softies always brightens my days.

Alice said...

Oh my gosh! So much exciting stuff :) Glad to hear you're going to be at Bazaar Bizarre again, I'll have to have Grace scout out your table again this year for me!