24 October 2008

uhhhhh, fail!

fingerpuppets in progress

I had big plans for this shop update, but I should have known last week when I lost all my steam and took a few days to deal with personal business and to continue certain fix-it projects around the house that I have too long neglected that I wasn't going to get everything done that I had hoped to get done. There was also a bit of prioritizing as well, being as I am working on a couple of side-projects that I will talk about here soon enough. So today's update is not going to happen. Sorry about that, folks. There is still a lot of stuff in the shop from my last two updates so if you haven't already had a look at those items, please do have a peek. In the meanwhile, as I mentioned in my last post, I am going to continue to post project ideas and other fun stuff through Halloween, and I am definitely going to have one more (hopefully huge) update in mid-November before the holidays. After that, the focus of the blog will shift to the creative process and more holiday crafting ideas as I work my tail off for Bazaar Bizarre. Come December, I will start to update the shop again regularly. You may be reding this thinking, "Dude, you don't have to tell me all this and take me through it step-by-step." Well, I guess I'm just thinking aloud here. That and I don't want anyone to think that I am abandoning the shop, you know. Thanks for all your support and patience! And have an awesome weekend, people!

more fingerpuppets in progress

No comments: