10 November 2008

busy busy busy

Sorry things have been so quiet around these parts lately. I have been busy sewing up a bunch of stuff, including a mountain of finger puppets, for Bazaar Bizarre, and also working on a number of other projects. I feel kinda bad that in all of this flurry of activity, I have dropped the ball on a couple of other assignments, but I am trying to keep my eye on the big prize here and focus on BB.

I am also planning to have some ornament patterns to share with you all soon (end of this week or beginning of next), so please do drop by for that. Huge thanks to all the sites that featured my bat puppet tutorial. I was surprised by how many of you did so. Thank you so much!

4 comments:

rashida said...

We're both in the same boat. Face super glued to the sewing machine. Don't work too, too hard. But be sue to have fun with it! Good luck on all of your projects! ^_^

heidi said...

I can't wait for BB, I plan to buy a couple of those finger puppets for Christmas gift toppers!

tiennie said...

You are busy busy busy. The photos are so wonderful!

Larissa Holland said...

wow, their faces are adorable. can't wait for the ornament patterns! you are so talented.