13 November 2008

the day is too long and there's no end in sight

What a terribly unproductive day I had in the worst way today. I was trying to get a ton done, but my wheels were spinning helplessly. My work area was off limits due to the electricians coming to do some re-wiring and putting in some lights. Suffice it to say, working on a tiny surface that is shared with a pile of laundry (that I really should have put away) and fighting off the curious kitties while standing the whole day makes me a little grumpy. I got very little done, and now I need to keep working until I get the puppets finished even if it means staying up all night. Because tomorrow is another busy day. And the electricians will be back again. Ugh. On the upshot, we now have light in our living room, which makes me very happy. So hooray!

I'll hopefully have some ornaments to share with you over the weekend or first thing next week. Until then, hope you're all having a great week!

3 comments:

Rachael Rabbit said...

Oh no - I hope the grumpy day has passed .... I had a similar unproductive day yesterday ...

Larissa Holland said...

You are one busy bee, and goodness with the standing and the intrusive laundry and cats! but I see it is not getting in the way of your determination. deep breathe. frothy coffee. watch some gilmore girls. ;-)
i adore your designs.

tiennie said...

You always have such beautiful light in your photos! The colors pop and I could look at your work all day.