20 November 2008

i've been a busy little beaver

Last night, I finished up some more finger puppets, bringing the total number of puppets finished for Bazaar Bizarre so far to 91 - just 9 shy of my goal of 100. Almost there! Woohoo! Which is great because now I can focus on the critters and bats and a few other things I have up my sleeve, and it also allows me more time on the side to whip up a batch of fingerpuppets for the shop. I am on the fence about whether or not to totally do away with the etsy shop, as people are pretty fond of etsy and there's a huge craft-appreciating crowd over there. I'm thinking what I may do is put up one batch of puppets up at my etsy shop and another on my bigcartel, giving anyone who reads this ol' blog and folks on the email list the advantage in knowing which batch is going where. It may sound complicated, but I guarantee you, it will be all easy breezy fingerpuppets!

Anyhoo, I have not forgotten about the ornaments I promised you good folks. I just want to get a few more things cleared off my plate before I work on those. I am hoping to have a few things ready for this coming Wednesday morning. Please do have a peek then.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Seriously the squirrels are so stinking cute! Love em!

Ashley Ann said...

There are going to be some cute fingers out there!

sulu-design said...

You are no joke! I can't believe how you're turning these cuties out.

Sté said...

It's so nice.