16 December 2008

hey mr. bojangles, you coo-coo crazy way-out swinging bat

One last-minute bat up in the shop, and tomorrow I will (hopefully) have the last of the mini-critters (the handful that didn't get finished in time for Bazaar Bizarre) up there as well. Friday is my last day for shipping before the holidays, folks, so get your softies and finger puppet sets in while you can. I think I am going to close the shop for a week or so after the 19th - no shipping until after Xmas and no shop updates until January when I get back from celebrating Three Kings with my family in NY. My hands totally need a break right now. I will continue to email patterns out as orders come in for them, so no worries about those. In the meanwhile, I need to decorate this place! Hmmm, I need to think of some quick, easy, and cute ornaments....

No comments: