09 December 2008

thank you!


Bazaar Bizarre was a huge success this year. Thanks to all who made it down and showed their support for all the talented crafters. Thanks to everyone who stopped by our table and said hello or bought a softie. It was awesome meeting so many people. I was so psyched to see a few familiar faces, as well as to meet some folks whose work I have long admired. I was also lucky enough to be situated right across from two of my favorite people ever. Can't wait until next year so we can do it all over again!

4 comments:

tomoko said...

Maritza!! (Maryse straightened me out with the spelling of your name... hehe)

It was great meeting you, too! Your sewing skills, sense of colors and imagination have always blown my mind... And on top them all, you are lovely in person!

Hope to see you again!
Tomoko

sally said...

That is a amazing booth. I love seeing all the softies. Wish we lived somewhere near the east coast just to visit the event.

Kunklebaby said...

What a beautiful table display! Your work is lovely!

Ray said...

Thanks for this nice post.