15 April 2009

hello spring!

finger puppets galore!

Well, hello there! Now that Spring is upon us, I am rousing from my unintentional hibernation and getting back into the swing of things. For starters, I have posted a bunch of finger puppets on my etsy shop and will be updating more later in the week. Also, I am adding the finishing touches to a few new pieces, which will hopefully find their way to the shop shortly. I miss feeling productive; days like today make me one happy camper! Hope you folks are having a fabulous Spring so far!

3 comments:

Preita said...

The teal with the orange eyes is my fav! You have such an awesome sense of color! :) I must buy another of your softies (but for me this time!).

tiennie said...

My 6yo, who is sitting with me, loves these! Me too.

The Left-Handed Crafter said...

Maritza, these are absolutely adorable! My favorite is the one on the bottom left - such a cutie. : )