16 July 2009

happy accidents!

lomo-like photo of kangapuppet

The other day I was working on a commission puppet and having a little bit of time trying to get just the right shape for the body. I was trying to sew an owl, and I felt that the form I ended up with was way too pointy for an owl. I put it aside to tinker with later while I worked on a new form for the owl puppet. It then occurred to me that this form would be perfect for a kangaroo puppet, and sure enough, it works! Well, mainly when you look at it head on. From the side, it looks a little... ahem... NSFW-ish.

This little guy and a few other puppets & mini-critters & owls will be part of a shop update on Monday. More details tomorrow or over the weekend....

5 comments:

grumperina said...

It's adorable! From the side :)

inkie-mumma said...

lol clasic side view!

tiennie said...

hee hee! it's very cute though!

JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

hello! i'm back:) here is a post with the links to you!
http://julieadore.blogspot.com/2009/07/une-marionnette.html

Thank you very much!


I adore a little baby kangourou!:)

rebecca said...

I love this one! Awesome :)