26 August 2009

so turn around, stick it out!

I often get asked how do I get the mieces & co. to stand on their own. First, you have to fiddle with their legs a bit. Gently press down on the tips of their feet, and push the legs apart a tiny bit, slowly, so as to balance the weight of the body. This means that they will lean forward slightly. As I told Matt & Stacie the other day, they should look like they're farting. Yeah, I know. Keepin' it clASSy, as always. But seriously, just be patient with it and move in tiny increments, and you can get them to stand on their own. They do stand perfectly when propped against an object, but should you want it to stand freely, well, now you know. And knowing is half the battle, as they say.

2 comments:

tiennie said...

Haha! Farting Softies! :)

nova said...

I will never look at your softies quite the same way again.