14 September 2009

the battern is now available

hanging Zak

I have been meaning to do this for far too long. Finally, the batty pattern is available! Now you, too, can whip yourself up a little batty friend. Also, I have decided that going forward, my bigcartel shop will be my pattern shop. Why? Because I have a few more patterns in the works to be released in the next few weeks, including some brand-spanking new designs. Just in time for all your holiday crafting!

I am also putting up a bunch of patterns on etsy, just to cover that end. I'm planning to do a shop update there some time next week which will include more minis and a few bats.

One last thing, which squicks me out a little, but I feel that it needs to be mentioned. The patterns I am putting up are for your enjoyment and entertainment. You can make as many as you would like. However, I ask that the patterns not be redistributed or resold or that anyone sell the pieces produced from these patterns as their own. I hate bringing up the copyright stuff, but sometimes it needs to be said because people just might not be aware of the rules.

Anyhootle, hope you folks like the patterns, and happy sewing to you all!

4 comments:

Pikku- Kettu said...

Whee!! Can't wait to start making one! :)

Mama Urchin said...

oooh, now that looks like fun

Carmen said...

Just found you via craftgossip.n Love this little fcutie to bits. Am just learning to sew but am going to definitely get this pattern for when I'm feeling more confident. I love bats and this one is no exception :)

Carmen said...

Oops excuse my typo's very cold here tonight, got numb fingers :)